从小给他擦屁股
I've been cleaning up his mess since he was a kid.
认可了我的才华 准备要投资我
recognized my talent and was ready to invest in my project today.
为了那点钱你脸都不要啦
How could you sacrifice your face just for money?
吃饭是恩赐的
I'm tolerant enough to make you eat nice.
十天以后还钱
I'll make him pay back in ten days.
这钱没要回来是是我不好
it is my fault that I didn't get the money back.
是一件奢侈的事情
is a wild wish.
日落西山红霞飞
The sun sets behind the mountain on the west,with red clouds in the sky.
战士打靶把营归把营归
Soldiers come back to the camp after shooting practice.
胸前红花映彩霞
The red flowers on their chests match with the red clouds.
愉快的歌声满天飞
and pleasant songs linger in the sky.
十年了吧
It has been 10 years.
一叶轻舟去
With the canoe sailing away,
人隔万重山
people are separated by ten thousand mountains.
就是这个世界上不是每一个女的都认钱
not all women in this world like money.
对待亡命徒最好的办法
The best way to teat a desperado
脑袋质量更好
My head is even better.
注:本文来自《中文台词网》