推荐:
小品屋 > 明星资讯 > 《泰坦尼克号》字幕
经典电影《泰坦尼克号》中英文台词整理
发布时间:2017-11-29

1985年,“泰坦尼克号”的沉船遗骸在北大西洋两英里半的海底被发现。美国探险家洛维特亲自潜入海底,井在船舱的墙壁上看见了一幅画,洛维特的发现立刻引起了一位老妇人的注意。已经是102岁高龄的罗丝声称她就是画中的少女。在潜水舱里,罗丝开始叙述她当年的故事。

1912年4月10日,被称为“世界工业史上的奇迹”的“泰坦尼克号”从英国的南安普顿出发驶往美国纽约。富家少女罗丝与母亲及未婚夫卡尔一道上船,另一边,不羁的少年画家杰克靠在码头上的一场赌博赢到了船票。罗丝早就看出卡尔是个十足的势利小人,从心底里不愿嫁给他,甚至打算投海自尽。关键时刻,杰克一把抱住了少女罗丝,两个年轻人由此相识。

为排解少女心中的忧愁,杰克带罗丝不断发现生活的快乐之处。很快,美丽活泼的罗丝与英俊开朗的杰克相爱了,罗丝脱下衣服,戴上卡尔送她的项链,让杰克为她画像,  以此作为他们爱情的见证。当他俩做爱时,  “泰坦尼克号”撞上了冰山。

惨绝人寰的悲剧发生了,泰坦尼克号上一片混乱,在危急之中,人类本性中的善良与丑恶、高贵与卑劣更加分明。杰克把生存的机会让给了爱人罗丝,自己则在冰诲中被冻死。

 

J: Dont do it.

杰克:别跳下去。

R: Stay back! Dont come any closer!

罗丝:退回去!别过来!

J: Come on. Just give me your hand. IIl pull you back over.

杰克:快点!把手伸过来,我拉你回来。

R:  No. Stay where you are .I mean it. IIl let go.

罗丝:不,你别过来。我是认真的。我会松手的。

J: (He approaches slowly...)No, you wont

杰克:(他慢慢靠近)不。你不会的。

 

R: What do you mean, No,1  wont. Dont presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You dont know me.!

罗丝:你什么意思?我不会?不要猜测我会做什么,不会做什么,你不了解我。

J: Well, you would done it already!

杰克:你要跳早就跳了。

R: You are distracting me! Go away!

罗丝:你让我分心了,快走开。

 

J:I cant.Im involved now. You let go, and Im...,Im gonna have to jump in there afier you.

杰克:不行,这事我管定了。你若跳下去的话,我也只好跟着跳了。

R: Dont be absurd. Youd be killed.

罗丝:别胡说八道,你会死掉的。

J: Im a good swimmer.

杰克:我会游泳。

R: The fall alone would kill you.

罗丝:光从这么高的地方巍下去就足够让你送命。

J:  It would hurt. Im not saying it wouldnt.- Tell you the truth, Im a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.

杰克:可能会很疼。我没说不疼。说真的,我比较担心的是水很冷。

R: How cold?

罗丝:有多冷?

 

J: Freezing. Maybe a couple degrees over.  You ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?

杰克:非常冷,可能接近零度。你去过威斯康星州吗?

R: What?

罗丝:什么?

J: Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. 1 grew up there, near Chippewa Falls.I remember whenl was a kid, me and my father.We went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota. Ice fishing is, you know, where you...

杰克:那里冬天很冷。我在那里长大的,离齐佩瓦瀑布很近。我记得小时候跟父亲到威苏塔湖的冰上钓鱼。冰上钓鱼就是

R: I know what ice fishing is!

罗丝:我知道冰上钓鱼是什么。

 

J: Sorry, you just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl.  Anyway,I, uh,I fell through some thin ice; and Im telling you , water that cold, like right down there. It hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you allover your body.You cant breath, you cant think. At least,not about anything but the pain.Which is why Im not looking forward to jumping in there after you. Like I said,I dont have a choice.I guess Im hoping you come back over the railing, anget me off the hook here.

杰克:抱歉,你看上去很少到户外活动。总而言之,由于冰层太薄,我掉进了湖里。我跟你说,掉进那么冷的水里,犹如被千刀万剐一样。你没法呼吸,没法思考,只能感觉到痛苦。所以,我不是很希望跟着你跳下去。但我说过了,我没有别的选择。所以,我希望你下来,别让我为难。

R: Youre crazy!

罗丝:你疯了!

J: Thats what everybody says but, with all due respect, Miss, Im not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. Come on. Come on, give me your hand. You dont want to do this.Whew!Im Jack Dawson.

杰克:大家都那么说,但是说了你别生气,现在悬在船尾,想做傻事的人可不是我。下来吧,把手伸过来,  跳下去可不好。我叫杰克·道森。

R: Rose De Witt Bukater.

罗丝:罗丝·布克特。

J:  lm gonna have to get you to write that one down...

杰克:你可得写下来给我看才行。