- 爱笑会议室 王蕊\曹然然\崔志佳\乔杉小品《一家吃
- 20180530贾冰3人小品《家有贝贝》剧本台词完整版
- 湖南必去十大景点排名,湖南旅游景点排名前十
- 《大唐荣耀》豆瓣影评:良心之作
- 德云社群口助阵“一哥”《欢乐喜剧人第二季》岳云
- 护肤品代理商怎么做,我想做代理护肤品
- 《空中营救》影评:隐藏在英雄外表下的一次斯德哥
- 本科毕业证书,本科护理毕业论文题目
- 《寄生兽:TV动画版》:没有希望的人类和有希望的
- 卖拐
- 复活节的习俗(春龙节习俗de传承)
- 孕囊看男女有方法,这样看才准!
Mrs: Thank you.
太太:谢谢。
B:Right.
本:不客气。
Mrs: Will you come in, please?
太太:和我进去一下好吗?
B:What?
本:干什么?
Mrs:I’d like you to come in tillI get the lights on.
太太:我想让你陪我把灯打开。
B: What for?
本:为什么?
Mrs: Because I don’t feel safe untill I get the lights on.Would you mind walking ahead of me to the sun porch? I feel funny about coming into a dark house.
太太:因为只有灯亮了我才觉得安全。你能先走到阳台吗?屋里黑灯瞎火的,我很怕。
B: But it’s light in there.
本:但那里有灯光啊。
Mrs: Please.What do you drink? Bourbon?
太太: 请进。你想喝什么?波旁酒?
B: Look, Mrs. Robinson, I drove you home, I was glad to do it. But I have some things on my mind. Can you understand that?
本:鲁宾逊太太,我很乐意送你回家。但我现在心里有点儿事,你能理解吗?
Mrs: Yes.
太太:我能理解。
B: All right.
本:好的。
Mrs: What do you drink? Benjamin, I’m sony to be this way, but I don’t want to be left alone in this house.
太太:你想喝什么?本杰明,留你在这儿我感到很抱歉。但我真的不想独自一个人在这里。
B: Why not?
本:为什么呢?
Mrs: Please wait till my husband gets home.
太太:请等我丈夫回来之后再离开好吗?
B: When is he coming back?
本: 他什么时候回来?
Mrs: I don’t know. Drink?
太太:我不知道。喝酒吗?
B: No. Are you always this much afraid of being alone?
本:不。你总是那样害怕孤单吗?
Mrs: Yes.
太太:是的。
B: Well, why can’t you just lock the doors and go to bed?
本:为什么不锁上门睡觉呢?
Mrs: I’m very neurotic. May I ask you a question? What do you think of me?
太太: 我非常神经质的。可以问你一个问题吗?你觉得我怎么样?
B: What do you mean?
本: 你什么意思?
Mrs: You’ve known me nearly all your life. You must’ve formed some opinion of me.
太太:你出世的时候我就认识你了,你一定对我有一些看法的。
B: Well, I always thought that you were a verynice-person.
本:我觉得你是一个很好的人。
注:本文来自《中文台词网》