- 《特工卡特:第一季》剧评:前三集观感
- 植树宣传语_ 帮朋友宣传微信代购语
- 《Dr.伦太郎》剧评:我们都中了宣传的计,这其实
- 观《楚国八百年》有感
- 农历是阴历还是阳历生日,农历是阴历还是阳历哪个
- 罗永浩2014:一个理想主义者的创业故事Ⅳ
- 《追龙》豆瓣影评:用心,但力不从心
- 何洁《脱口秀大会》台词剧本
- 这是时尚还是奇迹?明星夏天穿毛衣,男人爱豆爱毛
- 《麻雀》豆瓣影评:和伪装者一样,除了女主我都爱
- 《澳门风云》影评:经典赌片重回归 景甜打女新上位
- 《空中营救》影评:高空版《飓风营救》
W:Whose car is it?
温迪:那辆车是谁的?
O: Mine. It’s a beauty, isn’t it? Where did I leave my drink Archie?
奥托:我的。它很漂亮吧?阿奇,我把我的酒放在哪里了?
W: Who is this?
温迪:他是谁?
A: Don’t you know?
阿奇:你不认识他吗?
O: How do you do, Mrs. Leach? I’m Harvey Manfredin Johnson. I’m wi出the C.I.A.
奥托:你好,阿奇太太。我是哈维·曼弗雷德·约翰逊。我是中央情报局的。
W: C.I.A.?
温迪:中央情报局的?
O:That’s correct, ma’am. I was just telling your husband here before I had to go to your beautiful bathroom we’ve got a highranking K.G.B. defector in a safe house near here. We’re debriefing him as of now and we’re just checking all the houses in the neighborhood.
奥托:是的,太太。我在进入你那漂亮的浴室之前,中文台词网正告诉你的丈夫,在附近的一间安全房子里,关着一个高级克格勃的叛逃者。我们正听取他的报告,而且正在搜查附近的所有房子。
W: For what?
温迪:寻找什么人员?
O: For K.G.B.
奥托:克格勃的人员。
W: Is there any danger?
温迪:有危险吗?
O: No. No. Not now. We...We just want to keep everyone informed. So. Archie, thanks for the drink. Sorry to have troubled you folks. I’ll see myself out.
奥托:没有,没有。至少暂时没有。我们,中文台词网我们只是想通知大家。阿奇,谢谢你的酒。抱歉打扰你们了,我这就走。
W: Keep everyone informed?
温迪:你要通知大家?
O: So there’s no panic, ma’am.
奥托:不用紧张,太太。
W: But isn’t it a secret?
温迪:但这不是个秘密吗?
O: You have no idea how secret.
奥托:你不知这事有多保密。
W: Why are you telling everyone?
温迪:那为什么要告诉大家?
O:lt’s a smoke screen
奥托:这是个烟幕。
W: What?
温迪:什么?
O:Double bluff. You obviously don’t know anything about intelligence work, lady. It’s an XK Red 27 technique.
奥托:这叫双重掩饰。太太,很明显你对情报工作毫无认识。这是XK红色27号策略。
W:My father was in the Secret Service. Mr.Manfredin Johnson. I know perfectly well that you don’t keep the general public informed...when you are debriefing K.G.B.defectors in a safe house.
温迪:我父亲曾经在特务机关工作过,曼弗雷德·约翰逊先生。我知道当你在安全房子里盘问克格勃的叛逃者时,是不会通知公众的。
注:本文来自《中文台词网》